Toa Luau - Waimea Valley
Visit Toa Luau, the only Oahu luau held in a beautiful botanical garden on the island’s north shore. No matter if you are staying at the nearby Turtle Bay Resort, in Waikiki or elsewhere on the island, Toa Luau is well worth a visit. Upon arrival, you can watch a variety of island arts & crafts and cultural presentations. Later on, sit down to a delicious luau feast, featuring a variety of mouthwatering dishes (see menu below). The highlight of the evening is the Toa Luau show, with live island-style music and entertainment.
Your Toa Luau ticket includes same-day admission to the Waimea Valley botanical garden. So arrive a bit earlier in the day to enjoy a nature stroll through this tropical paradise and visit the Hawaiian historical sites that are located within the garden. The garden is also home to Waimea Falls, where you can enjoy a refreshing swim in a natural waterfall pond if you wish (weather permitting).
Toa Luau Highlights:
- Takes place at the Waimea Valley botanical garden on the north shore of Oahu
- Stroll through the garden prior to the luau, visit historical sites and swim at Waimea Falls (botanical garden visit is optional)
- Toa Luau presents cultural demonstrations and island arts & crafts
- Enjoy a scrumptious luau dinner
- Watch the exciting Toa Luau show after dinner
Toa Luau Buffet Menu:
- Kalua Pork - Lomi Tomato, Alaea Salt and Chili Pepper Water
- Grilled Shoyu BBQ Chicken - Shoyu, Green Onion, Sesame Seed, Chicken Thighs
- Pupukea Green Salad - Mixed Greens, Cherry Tomatoes, Cucumber, Candied Mac Nuts & Papaya Seed Dressing
- Island Mac Salad - Celery, Onion, Carrots, Deviled Egg Aioli & Smoked Chili Flake
- White Rice with Furikake
- Fresh Fruit
- White Cake with Coconut Frosting
- House-Made Haupia
- Ice Tea & Spa Water
**A meal of mixed vegetables can be created for vegetarians. Guests with gluten requirements can eat most things on the buffet except the cake, macaroni salad and bread rolls.
Toa Luau packages:
***Drink tickets are for Adult tickets only.
Free water and ice-tea is available for all guests including children.
Toa Luau Seating Chart
The Luau seating is
Seating is usually at round tables that seat
10 guests. Tables are pre-assigned and you will receive your table number at check in.
Toa Luau Palm Climbing
Toa Luau Fire Dance
- Where and When:
- Drive Out
Check-in for the luau begins at 4:45 pm. Luau starts at 5:00 pm and ends at approximately 8:30 pm.
Toa Luau is located at Waimea Valley, 59-864 Kamehameha Highway, Haleiwa, HI 96712 (located across from Waimea Bay) View Map
Parking is free.
If you decide to hike up to Waimea Falls before the luau starts , please drive yourself to the valley and give yourself at least 3 hours before 4:00 pm to hike and swim.
Same-day admission to the Waimea Valley botanical garden is included. Waimea Valley hours are 9:00 am to 4:00 pm.
Waikiki or North Shore Roundtrip Transportation
If you selected this option, your confirmation email will list the closest pick-up location to your hotel and the pick up time. While you can expect delays due to traffic, please be sure to be at your pick up location a few minutes before the listed time.
Please look for a black bus or van with a TOA LUAU sticker on the side.
Centralized pick up locations include Ala Moana Hotel, Ilikai Hotel, Hotel LaCroix, Hyatt Centric, Courtyard Laie, and Turtle Bay Resort.
- Special Notes:
- Waimea Valley admission is included. Prior to the luau festivities, guests can take a walk on a paved path through the botanical garden and walk to Waimea waterfall. The walk is 1.5 miles round trip. If you like to experience the valley without hiking, there is a golf cart shuttle offered at $10 /person roundtrip at the valley entrance.
Infant pricing (children 4 and under) have their own seat and plate of food at the luau.
- Operation Days:
- Monday & Wednesday
- 3.5 hours
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Toa Luau