Royal Hawaiian Luau
Royal Hawaiian Luau is currently unavailable for booking on our site.
Please visit our Oahu luaus page for other open luaus on Oahu.
The Royal Hawaiian Luau, held every Monday and Thursday evening on the oceanfront lawn of the iconic Pink Palace, is a fine Hawaiian luau celebration that you will always remember. This Waikiki luau is really in a class of its own – a royal feast with excellent food. The setting is amazing as well, right on the ocean and overlooking Waikiki Beach and Diamond Head.
Prior to the big luau feast, you can watch a variety of cultural presentations, such as kapa making and poi pounding. Then sit down to a delicious buffet dinner with a wide variety of island delicacies (see menu below). Dinner is followed by a spectacular Polynesian show that takes you on a musical journey of the Hawaiian Islands and Polynesia.
- Perfect beachfront location on Waikiki Beach
- Takes place at the historic Royal Hawaiian Hotel
- Learn about old Hawaii and Hawaiian customs and culture
- Take part in Hawaiian activities
- Delicious all-you-can-eat luau buffet
Full Luau (Premium or Standing Seating) includes 1 welcome drink and 2 drinks during the luau.
Premium Seating - Seating is 1st row of oceanfront tables, closest to the stage.
Cocktail Seating - Includes the show and 2 beverages. Seating at 7 pm.
Aha'aina Luau Menu
Poi and Poke Station:
- Poi with Fresh Salted Salmon, Ho Farm Tomatoes and Maui Onion Ahi, Shrimp, Tako, Hamakua Tomato and Mushroom Poke on Ice Bar
Island Fruit Station:
- Sliced Pineapple, Watermelon, Cantaloupe, Honeydew, Kula Strawberries, Mojito Style Mango
Island Salads Station:
- Island Coleslaw, JA Farms Caesar Salad with Portuguese Bread Croutons, White Anchovies and Pipikaula, Ho Farms Tomato and Cucumber Salad, JA Farms Baby Greens with Edamame, Ho Farms Tomatoes and Watermelon Radish
Hui Hui Grill Action Station:
- Local Island Chicken, Garlic Fried Rice, Wok Fried Choi Sum with Crispy Shallots, Roasted Vegetable Curry
Kiawe Wood BBQ Station:
- Korean BBQ Kalbi Ribs, Chinese Steamed Mongchong with Ginger and Scallion
- Real Above-Ground Kalua Pig Live Carving Station
- Royal Hawaiian Bread Pudding, Pink Haupia Cake, Halo-Halo Flan Waialua Estate Chocholate-Coffee Tiramisu
Gluten Free Menu
Aha Aina a Royal Celebration
Royal Hawaiian Luau
Best Waikiki Luau
Luau Buffet Dinner
Royal Hawaiian Luau Location
Hawaiian Cultural Demonstrations
Hawaiian Luau Dances
All-You-Can-Eat Luau Buffet
- Where and When:
- Check-in begins at 5:00 pm (Cocktail Seating checks in/begins seating at 7:00 pm) at the Royal Hawaiian, 2259 Kalakaua Avenue, Honolulu, HI 96815 View Map
- Special Notes:
- A child (0-4 yrs) is free when they sit in the lap of an adult. These children do not include their own plate but are welcome to pick off the adult's plate.
You should select the pricing "Per Child in Own Seat, with Plate (0-4 yrs)" if you would like the child (0-4 yrs) to have their own seat (including siting in a highchair) and plate. Please note if the child with a seat will need a highchair, the luau will do their best to provide one but they may be limited.
- Operation Days:
- Monday, Thursday & Saturday
- 2.5 hours
- There is a 72 hour cancellation policy for this activity. Within 72 hours of your luau date there is no cancellations or refunds.
- Royal Hawaiian