Experience Nutridge Luau
Discount Experience Nutridge Luau tickets are available here! This Oahu luau is conveniently located just 15 minutes from Waikiki within a state park on Mount Tantalus. It’s a beautiful location, surrounded by a forest and tropical scenery, a truly magical location unlike any other luau on the island.
Nutridge Luau features a delicious luau buffet menu with farm fresh local foods. Guests are also invited to watch a variety of cultural presentations, such as the traditional imu ceremony, which demonstrates how the ancient Hawaiians cooked their foods in earthen ovens. The highlight of the evening is the Polynesian show that follows dinner, featuring Hawaii’s vibrant music and dances.
- Hawaiian homestyle luau held on Mount Tantalus, overlooking Honolulu and Waikiki
- Million-dollar view and breathtaking sunsets
- Four hours of interactive activities, including cultural workshops and makahiki (games)
- Traditional imu (underground oven cooking) demonstration
- Limited group size offers everyone "front row" involvement
- Local-style buffet, farm-to-table dinner
Farm to Table Menu:
- Kalu’a Pua’a (Roast Pork)
- Pulehu Chicken
- Nalo Greens
- Steamed White Rice
- Mini Lau Lau
- Sweet Bread
- Haupia (Coconut Pudding)
- Chocolate Cake
- Soft Drinks, Juice or Bottled Water
- Two (2) complimentary alcoholic (standard) drink coupons for guests age 21+
We do our best to accommodate dietary restrictions (gluten free, vegetarian, etc.) upon request 24 hours in advance.
**Guests 21 and over must present a picture ID to order or consume alcoholic drinks**
Authentic Hawaiian Luau
Experience Nutridge Luau
- Where and When:
- DRIVING OUT
Check in at 3:55 pm at Pu'u Ualaka'a State Park, Nutridge Street, Honolulu, HI 96822 View Map
Heading towards the valley on Punahou St. turn left on Wilder Ave. Turn right on Makiki St and stay on Makiki St which will turn into Round Top Dr. (do not turn onto Makiki Heights Drive). Follow Round Top Dr. for about 5 minutes until you see the Pu'u Ualaka'a State Park (just past the Manoa Valley lookout) Enter through the large yellow gate and drive straight ahead. Parking is outside of the front entrance.
WAIKIKI TRANSPORTATION ADD-ON - Currently Unavailable
Hotel pick-up is available from select locations in Waikiki with departure times ranging from 3:00 - 3:40 pm depending on the departure location. Transportation is in comfortable, air-conditioned mini-tour vans. Look for a mini tour van & escort who will be dressed in a red & yellow uniform. The exact departure time and location will be emailed to you. We will select the closest location to your accommodation available. Luau ends approximately at 8:00 pm.
- If you have limited mobility please be sure to let us know. There is a ATV vehicle normally available specifically for the use of transporting guests with mobility issues so they can be with the group and not left out.
- Special Notes:
- Infants do receive their own plate and chair at the luau. On transportation the luau does ask for children 0-3 to be placed in the lap of an adult (there are no requirements for child seats for the tour van that is used).
- Operation Days:
- Monday, Wednesday & Friday
- 4 hours
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Experience Nutridge Luau