Ka Moana Luau - Sea Life Park
Ka Moana Luau invites you to experience a traditional Hawaiian luau, complete with a delicious buffet dinner and Hawaiian-style entertainment. Held adjacent to Sea Life Park Hawaii, Ka Moana Luau features a beautiful setting, backed by tall sea cliffs and overlooking the ocean. Upon your arrival at the luau, you’ll be warmly welcomed and can then immerse yourself in the local island culture. Watch a variety of cultural presentations, take part in a hula or ukulele lesson, or get a temporary Polynesian tattoo!
It will then be time for the big luau feast. Savor a wide variety of foods, from savory pork and chicken, to freshly grilled fish and vegetables. Leave some room for dessert too! Dinner is followed by an exciting Polynesian show with music and dances from the Hawaiian Islands, Tahiti and Samoa, including the Samoan fire-knife dance!
Your Ka Moana Luau ticket also includes free admission to Sea Life Park Hawaii, and you get seven days to redeem it. So come back another day and enjoy all the exhibits at Sea Life Park.
Ka Moana Luau package choices:
Classic Package: Shell lei greeting, 1 standard drink ticket and standard luau seating.
Splash Package: Kukui nut lei greeting, 2 standard drink tickets and deluxe luau seating.
Celebrity Package: Fresh flower lei greeting, Mai Tai welcome drink, 2 premium drink tickets, VIP luau seating and 1 souvenir photograph per group. This package is first in line to the buffet table.
Ka Moana Luau Buffet:
- Savory Kalua Pork
- Chicken Yakitori with Teriyaki Sauce
- Fresh Grilled Mahi Mahi with Macadamia Nut Crème Sauce
- Island Greens (VG + GF) with Mandarin Oranges, Radish Sprouts, Crisp Rice Noodles & Asian Dressing
- Mixed Grilled Vegetables (VG + GF)
- Lo Mein Noodles (VG)
- Sweet Potatoes (VG)
- Steamed White Rice (VG)
- Fruit Salad (VG + GF)
- Lomi Lomi Salmon
- Fresh Taro Rolls (VG)
- Poi (VG)
- Pineapple Cake
- Beverages include Coffee, Hot Tea & Fruit Punch
- Bar Menu includes Island Mai Tais, Salmon Creek Chardonnay, Merlot & White Zinfandel, Domestic Beers & Soft Drinks (Coke, Diet Coke & Sprite). Additional beverages are at the discretion of Sea Life Park.
VG = Vegetarian GF = Gluten Free
Please note: Menu is subject to change without notice.
Ka Moana Luau
Tahitian Luau Performance
Samoan Fire-Knife Dance
Welcome Lei Greeting
- Where and When:
Transportation is available at an additional cost from 8 convenient Waikiki locations. If you selected transportation, your exact pick-up time and location will be in your confirmation email. Please be on the look out for a white mini bus with Aloha Hawaii Tours on the side.
Check in at 5:15 pm at Sea Life Park. Doors open at 5:30 pm.
Sea Life Park is located at 41-202 Kalanianaole Hwy, Waimanalo, HI 96795
Take the H-1 East (Lunalilo Freeway).
H-1 becomes Highway 72, continue east through residential area.
After the residential area ends, continue driving along the coast past Hanauma Bay and Sandy Beach, to Makapu'u Point.
Sea Life Park Hawaii is located on the left side of the road. You will see the large signage indicating the entrance from the highway.
Parking at Sea Life Park is $5 in cash.
- Covid Safety Measures:
All parties will have their own table
Social distancing measures enforced
Masks are required unless actively eating or drinking
Additional Hand Sanitizing stations are available throughout the property
Dinner is service via "silver-service" (cafeteria-style)
Guests are called up by tables
Photos with dancers will be unavailable for now.
- Special Notes:
- Admission to Sea Life Park is included with luau. Sea Life Park admission must be redeemed within 7 days. Any unused Sea Life Park admission does not entitle guest to any refund. Sea Life Park may only be open Friday-Sunday at this time. Please make sure to check
Currently Unavailable: If purchasing transportation, you can elect to get picked up early (approx. noon) to use your Sea Life Park tickets the same day.
- Operation Days:
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday & Sunday
- Approximately 2.5 to 3 hours
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Ka Moana Luau