Waikiki Starlight Luau
The Waikiki Starlight Luau takes place at the beautiful beachfront lawn at the Hilton Hawaiian Village. Upon arrival, you'll be warmly welcomed with a traditional lei greeting and invited to sip on a complimentary cocktail while listening to lively Polynesian music. Watch or participate in a variety of entertaining tableside activities and a group hula lesson.
Following a fabulous luau dinner of island delicacies, you can sit back and enjoy a talented cast of dancers, singers, drummers and musicians as they offer up a fascinating journey through the cultures of the Pacific archipelagos of Hawaii, Tahiti and Samoa.
- Located at the Hilton Hawaiian Village lagoon beachfront lawn
- Traditional lei and welcome Mai Tai punch upon arrival
- Take part in Hawaiian activities
- Delicious luau dinner
- Exciting Polynesian show
Golden Circle Seating: Includes a lei greeting, Mai Tai punch and one beverage and Hawaiian and other island delicacies
Premier Seating: Includes a lei greeting, premier seating closest to the stage, Mai Tai punch and two beverages, Hawaiian and other island delicacies and first in line to enjoy the feast
- 5:00 pm - Doors open
- 5:30 pm - Welcome activities with lei greeting, photo opportunity, lei making, live music and interactive tableside activities
- 6:15 pm - Group hula lesson (socially distanced)
- 6:30 pm - Dinner – a feast of tropical favorites
- 7:00 pm - Waikiki Starlight Luau Show - Voyage Across the South Seas
Waikiki Starlight Luau
Waikiki Starlight Luau Show
Waikiki Starlight Performer
- Where and When:
- The Waikiki Starlight Luau takes place outdoors at the Hilton Hawaiian Village Great Lawn (weather permitting), located just off the Duke Kahanamoku Lagoon. View Map
Check-in is at 5:00 pm.
Luau ends at approximately 8:00 pm.
- Special Notes:
- Complimentary validated self-parking is available at Hilton Hawaiian Village.
Infant pricing (children 3 and under) do not get a plate and must sit in an adult's lap. High chairs may be available, but are subject to availability. In order to reserve a seat and a plate, child pricing must be booked.
- Operation Days:
- Approximately 3 hours
- Face coverings are required to enter the luau grounds.
Please contact us if anyone in your party has special needs.
- Hilton Luau