Waikiki Starlight Luau
Waikiki Starlight Luau is currently unavailable for booking on our site.
Please visit our Oahu luaus page for other open luaus on Oahu.
The Waikiki Starlight Luau takes place at the beautiful beachfront lawn at the Hilton Hawaiian Village. Upon arrival, you'll be warmly welcomed with a traditional lei greeting and invited to sip on a complimentary cocktail while listening to lively Polynesian music. Watch or participate in a variety of entertaining tableside activities and a group hula lesson.
Following a fabulous luau dinner of island delicacies, you can sit back and enjoy a talented cast of dancers, singers, drummers and musicians as they offer up a fascinating journey through the cultures of the Pacific archipelagos of Hawaii, Tahiti and Samoa.
- Located at the Hilton Hawaiian Village lagoon beachfront lawn
- Traditional lei and welcome Mai Tai punch upon arrival
- Take part in Hawaiian activities
- Delicious luau dinner
- Exciting Polynesian show
Golden Circle Seating: Includes a lei greeting, Mai Tai punch and one beverage and Hawaiian and other island delicacies
Premier Seating: Includes a lei greeting, premier seating closest to the stage, Mai Tai punch and two beverages, Hawaiian and other island delicacies and first in line to enjoy the feast
- 5:00 pm - Doors open
- 5:30 pm - Welcome activities with lei greeting, photo opportunity, lei making, live music and interactive tableside activities
- 6:15 pm - Group hula lesson (socially distanced)
- 6:30 pm - Dinner – a feast of tropical favorites
- 7:00 pm - Waikiki Starlight Luau Show - Voyage Across the South Seas
Waikiki Starlight Luau
Waikiki Starlight Luau Show
Waikiki Starlight Performer
- Where and When:
- The Waikiki Starlight Luau takes place outdoors at the Hilton Hawaiian Village Great Lawn (weather permitting), located just off the Duke Kahanamoku Lagoon. View Map
Check-in is at 5:00 pm.
Luau ends at approximately 8:00 pm.
- Special Notes:
- Complimentary validated self-parking is available at Hilton Hawaiian Village.
Infant pricing (children 3 and under) do not get a plate and must sit in an adult's lap. High chairs may be available, but are subject to availability. In order to reserve a seat and a plate, child pricing must be booked.
- Operation Days:
- Approximately 3 hours
- Face coverings are required to enter the luau grounds.
Please contact us if anyone in your party has special needs.
- Hilton Luau